Lifeline is a federal benefit that lowers the monthly cost of phone or internet service for qualifying customers. M-Pulse Fiber, LLC offers this program, administered by the Universal Service Administration Company (USAC) and the National Verifier, to help make communications services more affordable. You can use Lifeline for either phone or Broadband internet service. Click below to access the National Verifier Customer Portal to apply online, download a paper application or view additional resources.
- National Verifier Customer Portal »
- Acceptable Documentation for the National Verifier »
- Lifeline Application »
- Household Worksheet »
Lifeline is non-transferable and is limited to one discount per household (i.e. phone OR internet). Only eligible consumers may enroll, and a household cannot receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers.
Enrollees will receive a monthly credit on their M-Pulse Fiber, LLC bill.
Residential Discount for internet or phone service
- $9.25 internet OR
- $5.25 voice only (Voice Lifeline discount is applicable until 12/1/2022)
After approval, M-Pulse Fiber, LLC will require two documents before customer can receive the Lifeline benefit:
- The customer’s Lifeline approval email from USAC.
- A signed consent form granting M-Pulse Fiber, LLC consent to enroll the customer in the Lifeline Program.
For more information, go to https://www.lifelinesupport.org/.